Notes about Results
- Options are comma-delimited (ignoring space) and case-insensitive.
- Results are listed in the order they rank from the ranked pairs method.
- Ratios are the number of times the first result was preferred to each of the subsequent options, versus the number of times the option was preferred to the first result.
- The first result has a strong win (in bold) if there is no default option, or if half the voters or more preferred the first result to the default.
- The first result has a weak win (still a win but in italics) if it does not satisfy a strong win but more voters preferred it over the default than vice versa (i.e. for the ratio M:N over the default, M > N).
- If neither a strong nor weak win is obtained, the default wins and is marked in bold.
- If the normal winner is undecided or wg2, the default wins and is marked in bold. In the case of a wg2 win, we encourage the WG2 members to consider the item.
Download in other formats: